Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
- Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Since my last giveaway was a success I decided to do another one :D this one ends in just one week :V
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
2 persons will be selected to win a messenger bag of their choice (1 each winner).
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr (very important).
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on Saturday October 25th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Ten animes you’ve seen that will always stick with you. List the first ten you can recall in no more than 10 minutes. Tag 10 friends
Tagged by shmuffalo!
1. Sailor Moon
2. Weiß Kreuz
3. Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer
4. Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
5. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
6. Robot Carnival (I don’t know why this is on the list but it is? considering I think I saw it the once when I was in Elementary school?)
7. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
9. Fullmetal Alchemist
10. Gundam Wing
Tagging: xan-drei, zimmay, astrejlau, stillinvincible, roamingstudent, rynnay, preservedcucumbers, dr-kara, pencilcat, and skwinky if you want,
lots of no pressure
Suitsupply Autumn/Winter 2014
He looks like a painting on a post war pulp fiction magazine cover.
Good lord, for a second there, I thought he was a heavily filtered Leyendecker painting I hadn’t seen before.
He really does look like a leyendecker arrow-collar o__o
The only thing that’s different from one of his is that the jacket has that texture to it (and the lack of brush strokes, but that’s given).
A very accurate depiction of a cat owner.
Cats are literally the cutest nerds ever